ITE i.t.& e limited

seperating the wood from the trees

1. 399 Posts.

it&e .... (ITE) ...

“Separating .... The Wood From the Trees .....

And a Reminder .....that Investment Markets.... look Forward,... yes Forward.... not backwards.

Good Evening everyone ......

Happy Days.

And by the way,....do relax, and do not be fooled, deceived or disconcerted....

The question folks are now asking is centrally this one.....

Question 1 :

Robbo, should we be worried Given the reported forecast of a $5 m loss for the pending half year, and if not, why not...?

Question 2.

What will happen to the (ITE) share price, in your view, short term ....(next 2 weeks)—as a result of today’s announcements-- and what will happen by the end of the month—namely... this February...??...

There is a lot to say to satisfactorily cover these two (2) questions, so I might divide it into a few posts... but will keep it simple, uncomplicated and will not be cryptic in my answers.

In other words I will be black and white, and tell you what I feel you ought to be aware of—in what will happen to the market “depth” and how Funds and Institutions will seek to get their own positions in the stock.. and the possible time lag (1 week)—as they quickly do their own due diligence and research—and whether they do a quick pseudo ‘scare campaign’ or not.

The bottom line .... imo, is that if you own.... it&e (ITE) ... at the end of this month—on my conservative assessment-- imo you will have made at least ...repeat—at least-- another 75% ++ on your money—from today’s’ 21 cents range-- and probably a lot more.

What I will do; is use many different Real Case Studies – from here on the Australian ASX and in the USA-- examples to show you what happens -- in similar situations as it&e finds itself in right now... and you will all, imo, be pleasantly made more feeling certain & confident; and nicely surprised.

Secondly; let me assure you, this.... "sort of current situation".... is one I am VERY –very-- familiar with—

And I do think I now partly understand .....many of its nuances, ups and downs, and how these things.... usually “play out”....and unfold.

Thirdly, for those “sophisticated investors” out there who reckon they “know all of this stuff” already—then that is fine, but please let me say that I wish to do a courtesy to those newer investors; who have emailed me for my thoughts—and want to avoid being confused or worried.

In other words I am not trying to tell the “sophisticated investors” – how to “suck eggs” – as I do understand you already know all or most of this anyway; so fair enough.

Instead I am trying to answer the queries, of those who want to know how the scenario will be likely to “pan out” so they can also be well “mentally equipped”; and be confident over the next exciting few weeks ahead.

At this first stage, let me say, that the Federal Home Loan Bank in Pittsburg, United States of America was won on the Home Turf of Algorithmics and Sungard—both multi billion dollar competitors-- .

Wow. And botto line...??

it&e just beat them.

****** This is truly wonderful significant “valuation news” for current it&e (ITE) investors; as it not..... just.... a one off .....piece of news.

In other words; many analysts will extrapolate much of true “value” from this information about the value of (ITE)... which they had not extrapolated before.

The Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh decision to appoint it&e (ITE) as its Core Risk Managements Software Provider—goes to the heart—to the real standard fare and “bread and butter” of Sungard and Algorithmics Client base.

This was a global competitive Tender folks—and it&e (ITE) won this Tender against American Based –yes USA based Global Multi-Nationals on the oppositions home Turf.....

Please understand the “excellent positive market signal” this will send both to the

(a) Fund Managers, Large Buyers and various Broker Valuation Analysts ....who will now be instructing their funds .....to buy it&e (ITE) stock....and as much as is feasible.

And ....

(b) to Large Financial Services Corporation’s who are now seeking to either Merge, Buy Out or whichever.... with it&e (ITE) ....and what this begins—to now... do.... in black and white evidence-- to the buy out valuations.

First point. Who are the Federal Home Loan Bank—Pittsburgh.

I will explain in not my words—but their own words -- from the 2005 Pittsburgh’s Banks Own Annual Report.

As a cooperative financial banking institution, the Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh belongs to a 334 of fellow USA Member Financial Banking Institutions,..... and to them we offer one unyielding commitment: total value.

Whether a member looks to us as a liquidity source, a secondary market alternative, a community investment
    leader, or simply a sound investment — our commitment to be a strategic business partner, providing real and practical value, does not waver.

To reiterate:

As a cooperative Official Banking Financial Institution; operating in...... the United States of America; .....the Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh...... belongs to: a ...... .... 334 Member .... of fellow USA based Financial Bank Institutions,..... and to American Customers; we offer one unyielding commitment: total value. ....

So work out what will now happen as the other Financial Institutions now re consider their Financial Services Risk Management Software.

.........Next point.............

This " loss” is ONLY, imo, a trading loss.

It is not that the Company is inherently a loss making organization.... It is, in other words, a trading timing issue, and not a systemic issue. I will demonstrate this clearly using many, many real recent examples in the next 12 hours.

Bottom line...?
    --it&e(ITE) ought well now be worth upwards; in my assessment of 75 cents to $1.00 and again I will show you how, why and when (within 2-3 months)-- in the next soon few posts.

**** -Finally remember that if large Insto Fund Buyers, now instruct their Commercial Desk Brokers..... to buy up..... as much it&e(ITE) stock as they can get their hands on; this could have the effect of brokers also resorting to “naughty semi manipulative imo deceitful tricks”..... in next 12-48 hours—whether through media—or through the “market depth”—or market making in the it&e share market share price or .

Bottom Line.

*** Ignore this ...>>>-- and do not be fooled.

. This will not necessarily happen, but it could happen....

Just warning you all, .....if.... it does.....

Will be giving you the reason why it&e(ITE) is a short term total winner .... in my view, in next few posts.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.

DISCLAIMER
    Views expressed in and on this Internet Chat Site Forum, as expressed above are; explicitly unwarranted, and expressed on a strictly: ‘Without Prejudice’ basis.. These views are only personal opinions and speculations, are definitely not warranted, in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. These opinions & correspondences, expressed in this email and/or on this internet site are only the writer’s tentative thoughts and opinions only. Remember, they are, nothing more than that. These views are not…. (Repeat: ‘not’ …)…to be read as being, or even forming any form whatsoever of investment recommendation, general or specific. Instead, they are just simply personal ideas and opinions, and to repeat, are NOT to be read, taken, or interpreted as financial advice. These expressed opinions written here, are not warranted in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their, authenticity, or likely predictive outcome. Therefore, these comments are highly subjective, not the basis of officially authorized research, and are therefore likely to be prejudiced by the writers own opinions, perceptions, interests, and outlook. As a result, these views may be prone to errors, as they are not objective, or official in any way, and, have not been checked by an authorized third party, and are possibly incomplete, ill informed and/or inaccurate. With this in mind, the author repeatedly reminds readers, that these opinions expressed here; are strictly on a “Without Prejudice” basis only. Remember readers, to read these opinions as just one of many expressed personal subjective thoughts and ideas, in the ‘common market-place of ideas’—and to read these views in this light and as only that. Readers must recognize that, as these views, are only one viewpoint among many possible other viewpoints, they are therefore at best; only the author’s own highly subjective whimsical thoughts, impressions, and intuitions. You therefore ought not, repeat ‘not’, to rely upon these views for any form of advice or counsel. Instead, you are responsible for your own decisions. Readers must also note that, as with all expressed opinions, they are definitely open to discussion and refutation, as well as the logical weighing and consideration of other alternative interpretations and viewpoints. For any investment decision, the writer urges readers to conduct their own independent and separate investigations and research, and always seek their own qualified and authorized third party independent financial advice, before coming to an informed decision.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.