seppos don't like fallujah much!, page-17

1. 4,434 Posts.
    re: cerhob: no-one likes belmore much! Once more for the de bonerless: I'm not atomou! He has been chucked out in the typical way Zionists chuck people out. They provoke you until you retaliate and then they wine so vociferously to the management, so like a starving dingo with a baby in its mouth that the management throws you out. I was about to get his address and to talk to him about something he too, was interested in: Humanism and their clubs and societies around Australia. Then fukhead yak began his disgusting bullshlt about some site he managed to erect (couldn't erect anything else if his life depended on it) and again, like a frenzied zionist hammered it and hammered it until it was impossible to get anything else going around here!

But I feel honoured if people think I'm as sharp as that boy was and as well travelled. We also have a similar love for things Greek (well, ancient really) but he was a translator or something of Ancient Greek so, again, far, far ahead of me. I would have loved to have met him. Extremely interesting character.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.