MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

sept 04 to almost there !, page-13

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    In Reply...
    (MMX Has No Money) False!!!

MMX has $12 million plus a small income from sales plus access to $75 million in loans..

(MMX Needs $10 Billion) False!!!

MMX dont need $10 billion!!!!
    MMX has a JV venture partner Mitsubishi 50% each so MMX need $5 billion..iF proceed with OPR in Current Ownership Structure which has already been ruled out..
    So in Order to proceed with JHEP need around $1.7 billion
    funded by Residual Payment from Mitsubishi + payment from new partner in OPR or Govt buyback +$400 mill funding by Mitsubishi ..hence raising approx $800 mill from equity and/or loans shouldnt be a problem if green light given by Mitsubishi and If OPR goes ahead, which most believe will....

(the chineese will let MMX fall lender controls MMX paragraph, sell rights etc etc..)..Nonesense

If, As YOU assume someone is going to build Rail and Port
    And I agree..It will Happen....Then No one is going to be able to buy 3 billion tonnes of I/O for Nics...Logic just doesnt add up..

If Chineese are gonna be wanting More Ore...As YOU (in your own words) suggest from 2016 And here again I agree...Then they can afford to wait no longer...For Ore to be shipped from Weld range in 2016..They have to start building Infrastructure now... waiting time is over...

Also Chineese and Posco and Mitsubishi and Anyone else involved..Knows that Without JHEP the midwest is not viable, so at the end of the day..all hinges on JHEP being the key mine..MMX and Mitsubishi own it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.