XJO 0.00% 8,071.4 s&p/asx 200

sept phi mate turn date, page-21

1. 2,776 Posts.
    Sorry Spider,

It was a bit of afternoon attempt at humour in parts ;)

I reviewed all my trades for the last few months and also the markets moves on the weekend which i do often. From there i can work out strengths and weaknesses etc.

Bottom line is it would be a heck of a lot easier to stay in a trend with a good entry and reduce the work load. That was the sail reference. One could still trade the smaller time frames too but less of.

Reference to SPX was in relation to Break Point Trades weekly example of the SPX and their Elliot Wave count. I have been paying attention that particular count for sometime, as i know stuff all about EW and i think they are very competent with their TA.

So far it has worked a treat for me as a bigger picture frame. I work out static and dynamic S&L, etc within the smaller time frames and trade from that. So i still have to be the judge of when the swings are coming with my analysis.

Lately its been dead simple trading DAX just repeat night after night...lol, most nights anyways.

Short term i think a small correction is due, hence reference of reluctance to go long tonight (though there was a nice 50+ points there - which i did not take).

Back to wave B of the ABC move down on SPX, i think has a bit more to play out.

This is the tricky bit because for one i have never experienced this kind of a move. Secondly im not 100% sure the EW count is what WILL happen and thirdly if it does where will the market pull up for the final C wave down ?

I have various targets for a few different scenarios and will have to let the market set the course first.

At the end of the day i want to come up with some better trade ideas for the trends but i guess this comes with more experience.

Sailing, well guess i'll have to team up with my old racing buddies from Cremone....oh and leave the office lol!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.