CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

September 1, page-17

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Wow, that's a big investment first up. And, I am sure that 10k shares would have pushed the sp up for a short while too.

All the while you are encouraging others to fill their boots with CTP shares....Go Figure!!

And I hope that next year (4 months to go or a little less) the sp will reach the $1 per share too. For, some of us sitting on this thing since Adam was in diapers, will finally be sitting on a fortune... Haasko would agree with you and me on that one, instead of trying to correct me about Mr. Trevor Shortt.
    The fact remains that Mr. Shortt was the one engaged, and put in charge by the then Board, (And that includes of course Mr. Haskins), to do all the Farm ins and Farm outs of CTP, while Mr. J.H. objected to it. Conveniently though that part was left out altogether by another poster. And it is also all possible IMO that, if and when the case in the USA will go ahead, plenty of that will come out in the wash. Period.!!

Dear oh me..!!!!!!!!!! I wonder who will be the one/ones that might be called as witnesses...
    In an American Court with possibly a Jury sitting in that room as well.???

But, it could also all be a good attempt at ramping like hell by someone in the hope that a quick profitable trade will result.

In the meantime, believe it or not, our sp is laying/languishing at about a little over 2 cents in the old scale.. A faire drop in anyone's language from what it used to be if you ask me and IMHO.

Good luck..
    Last edited by buddy134: 04/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $175.4K 3.512M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 745979 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 172431 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.