CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

September 2015 Quarter Trading Update, page-100

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    It's easy in our busy lives to skim read market updates and our cognitive bias is likely to be looking for certain keys that re-enforce our existing views of why a company is making great progress and will be successful into the future.

For those reasons I like to go back after a few days and have a really detailed read of market updates and analyse the things that CL8 are doing that I might have glossed over. The things that I am very encouraged about are:

DMC looks set to continue to be a excellent growth prospect and illustrative of how Collaborate can bring a P2P to growth and revenue.
    - gross profit growth 45% over previous three months
    - likewise Net Rental days growth by 62%
    - and rental transaction values growth of 31%

Then something I had pretty much glossed over when I saw that a new BDM started this month (thinking $costs) ... the mention of new marketing partnerships and TWO trials already underway ... Aussie Relocations, Discovery Holiday Parks and Lifestyle Rewards!

We knew about the investment in FundX but re-reading the update and then having a very thorough lookout FundX I can see that this move into FinTech is not only disruptive P2P but the business model behind the invoice factoring is way more simple and straightforward than the banks. (disc: have worked with bank invoice financing systems). This should fly with a bit of targeted marketing.

And the potential for monetising PeerPass is staggering, with the strategy of seeding PeerPass with the existing P2P businesses and positioning PeerPass as 'the' P2P market enabler (disc: have worked with identity management and authentication systems)

Great progress, Chris and the team are doing an outstanding job of building up a portfolio of P2P's and the enabling trust platform. I think there is every reason for confidence in the future and I can enjoy accumulating at a very reasonable SP.

JMO, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 15454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.