AUZ 5.26% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

September 27 .good news/bad news.bring it on., page-31

1. 13,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2640
    "Hope with all my teachings you are learning something. Google translate can only give you so much".

Wow - your posturing hubris is beyond all measure!

The truth is that Google translate has been infinitely more useful to me than your largely irrelevant posts. It has provided me with a huge amount of useful info - including info that persuaded me to get out of EUC at 24c and XPE at over 4c - and make a modest profit on both. It also provided me with info that encouraged me to get out of AUZ above 12c and recently to re-enter at 2.2c.

Your posts are largely irrelevant (no matter what the acolytes think) because you can't see the wood for the trees. You are 'handicapped' by your love of HPAL - and your love of parading your tech wares. You are blind to the more important issues - like capability of management and following the money.

Hence your ramping and spruiking of this stock all the way down from 15c to under 2c!

Buffet didn't make a mozza on Coke because he understood the engineering of how Coke is made! He made it because he understands what people want, what excellent management entails and the key financial metrics.

The same is true of the emerging battery industry. The big money will be made by those who, like Buffet, concentrate on the big picture. Knowing the difference between limonites and saprolites or how claves or rotary kilns work, while maybe interesting, is not going to help anyone make money! In fact, as it is for you, it is a major distraction and fosters a show pony approach to stock board behaviour.

English language info and tech-obsessed posters can only give you so much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.19K 1.620M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2868655 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4365180 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.