AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

September 27 .good news/bad news.bring it on., page-479

1. 11,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4288013-cobalt-miners-news-month-august-2019

Australian Mines [ASX:AUZ] (OTCQB:AMSLF)

On July 26 Australian Mines announced: "Quarterly activities report period ended 30 June 2019." Highlights include:

Sconi Cobalt-Nickel-Scandium Project

• "Updated mine plan, Ore Reserve Estimate and financials for the Sconi Project, which significantly improved the already favourable economics for the project; Planned Life of Mine of the Project has increased to at least 30 years. The NPV8 (pre-tax) has increased to $1.47 billion. Total free cash flow after tax has increased to $5 billion.
    • The Company’s Queensland-based Mineral Resources, including Sconi, Bell Creek and Minnamoolka, now exceed 115 million tonnes, following a new Mineral Resource Estimate for the Bell Creeks at ellite deposit. Equates to 738,359 tonnes of contained nickel and 71,575 tonnes of contained cobalt.
    • Working toward finalizing along form off-take agreement with SK Innovation for 100% of the cobalt sulphate and nickel sulphate produced from the Sconi Project, whilst separately advancing project financing."

On August 6 Australian Mines announced:

Long-form off-take agreement signed with SK Innovation for Sconi Project. SK Innovation has agreed, subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions precedent, to purchase 100% of the battery-grade cobalt sulphate and nickel sulphate produced from Australian Mines’ wholly-owned Sconi Cobalt-Nickel-Scandium Project in North Queensland (“Sconi Project”) for an initial seven-year period (which may be extended by mutual agreement for up to a further six years).

On August 12 Australian Mines reported:

Cobalt mineralisation footprint tripled at Flemington Project; mineralisation continues to remain open along strike.

Investors can read my update article here, my CEO interview here, or view the latest company presentation here.

Upcoming catalysts include:

• 2019 - First drill results for Thackaringa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.