AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

some fair points raised ClockworkSmurf but your comments are...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    some fair points raised ClockworkSmurf but your comments are fundamentally flawed. I'll address each one and keep it concise for all so as to not bore ppl on this forum:

1. NAIF would not come out and say anything without both parties agreeing and being in a position to advise the market given the sensitive nature of the content. also, if other potential lenders find out who is also in the mix, noting that there will be more than 1 lender (which has clearly been advised) they may start digging for what settlement terms each received. hence, it has to be confidential.

2. you don't know what finance has been organized. they may have external funding. refer to point 1 as same applies.

3. SK won't be in a position to say anything nor would their agreement allow them to do so. further, what makes you think SK and AUZ did not discuss SK buying in? it may not have been to the liking of AUZ or their terms reached. we only know the final Agreement and not the 'memo of discussions' during negotiation. it is more likely than not that SK being a lender was raised but that also creates a potential conflict of interest.

4. you start losing credibility with this comment. all companies put out paid advertisements and they didn't comment about 'being the survival to the planet'.

5. it's a forum. people express what they like. if you use it as financial advice you deserve what you get.

you obviously are not aware of how high end corporate deals get made so I am excusing your ignorance on this. it's not a school years deal or a home loan. if one lender comes out and says we have a deal before the other, it will cause delays and scraping around to see what terms each received before the other signs on.

so.... if your going to at least attempt to try and stir the pot by 'trying' to sound clever, sharpen your submissions...

all in my opinion off course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $88.75K 10.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 10015708 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.