AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Hi Geo. That is a risk Geo. No update in finance or the intended...

1. 3,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    Hi Geo.
    That is a risk Geo. No update in finance or the intended funding structure by end of this month and yet another milestone set by management missed with either LFA extension or cancellation. Definitely not a good look as the market will not be kind to anyone that underdelivers in this environment. A near term worry for us rusted on LTers as you say....agree.
    But....... Sconi will be mined. IMHO SKI is not the end all of Sconi. Demand for our commodities produced and the quality acheived will bring other OT deals if needed soon after. Naturally my vested interest in AUZ as shers would prefer a funding debt package announcement with SKI the equity package and the sp rerate back to the teens. If this said package is close to being completed why not extend the LFA. The goal here is to mine Sconi and totally understand the hit and sting to my portfolio if funding falls through.
    My faith is in my research of both the deposit, current Leaching and Extraction Techologies, location and the demand for these deposits.........fingers xed, as in this current economical environment you could be right and sp tumbles next week. Thats the stockmarket.............like try and like my wounds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $804 113.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3059701 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2961544 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.