PLS 0.34% $2.99 pilbara minerals limited

Agreed mate. History teaches us any stock that runs up too hard...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Agreed mate. History teaches us any stock that runs up too hard will likely to have a massive pull back unless the fundamental is exceptional (for example A2M). I don't think PLS fundamental is as strong as A2M to support such run therefore a consolidation like this is always better than a sharp pull back.

I'm currently holding the largest amount cash in years, waiting patiently on the sideline. The macro economy has had a good decade of exceptional growth, currently in a territory where I identify to be overpriced. Political stability is also another huge risk at the moment with the like of The Rocket Man and Donald Dumpty, the rise of the extreme nationalists, conservatism around the world.

But we also know that during the doom and dust, there is always a shining light rising out of the ashes. I believe this time will be the energy storage industry. It fits well into the green and clean trend we are heading. It also is a value added product to the ageing world's infrastructure.

On an odd day, the market will present us all with great buying value. In the meantime, I will continue watching this industry closely, especially PLS.

Onwards and upwards

DoN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.99
Change
0.010(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $104.7M 35.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11874 $2.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.99 65336 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.