LYC 0.16% $6.17 lynas rare earths limited

september day trader's thread week #3, page-149

1. 18,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Thanx Lautrec

I have recently become interested in charting and will be doing a course soon, so I am doing a bit of advance reading right now and read everyone on H.C. who does charts (Robbbbbbb!!!!!!!) Hot Copper is the best thing, if you can cut out the white noise, and charting will do that.

I have bought Lynas not too long ago for $0.50, sold, bought more expensively, made more profit, bought again, but now I am sitting just above the 'stigma' price-wise and intend to hold for a while at least.

With most other shares the s.p. would have gone back to between 0.70 to $1.00 after such a phenomenal rise, but this is a 'hot sector' with an almost constant good news stream, so I am optimistic, but I keep my running shoes handy!

It's interesting though that most companies, once they actually become producers usually fall back in price a bit, owing to the difficulties of actually producing and selling the goods, but we have a while to go yet and things could pan out differently in this particular sector.

Good Charting!

Cheers

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.17
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.767B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.22 $6.14 $10.91M 1.767M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12550 $6.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.18 124 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.