AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

Last month our good friend strider said:"If we don't have some...

1. 5,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    Last month our good friend strider said:

"If we don't have some sort of update by the end of september I will start to get a bit pissy, not because its taken so long but because of the lack of information"

I look forward to seeing strider's next flip from expectations to excuses :P

I'll give you one thing, strider, you actually do seem to genuinely believe what you say.

You've been making excuses for them since last year when they promised this report before this year came. Maybe next month you can say they need a month to put the report together, then in November you can say it's fair enough because they're too busy planning the Christmas party (they'll probably have a nice one considering the salaries they're on and the expense budget they have - did you see the latest announcement?), and then of course December is too hectic what with actually having the party, and then, hey, who gets anything done in January anyway? You're either hung over from NYE or enjoying your summer holiday.

That gives you four months to come up with something else ;)

Just kidding, all in good fun, strider ;)

Jokes aside, despite laughing at (their) broken promises and delays since last year and your repeated blind faith and silly excuses for them, I actually do think they'll probably announce something next month or November.

Oh, this is the SGS report we're talking about, right? Remind me why it was exciting that the algae sucked up carbon?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.