WAF 3.08% $1.51 west african resources limited

September is here, page-25

1. 10,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    I'm holding out for real interest to return to the gold sector because, as with our own Pilbara rush in it's very early stages of renewed excitement, we need a solid view to gold mining again. We here talk of the mighty EV market & Cobalt/Lithium potential of stocks but, gold is well, GOLD! An eternal, magical element that although the tech-savvy/blockchain BS rampers aka faggots deride the metal as a has-been or relic, some still view it as a marvelous etal & included in this group are of course the CB's & liars behind the Fiat/Petro $ after all!

I am yet to see a better gold play than WAF! Period! So, ignore current sentiment & hold is my advice. Yes, advice! No more pussy footing around the subject!

Senegal hosts another, much smaller (dreamer) miner that raves about being a $1/2B company bla bla bla which, apparently has finance in the bag although requires some special BS Gov signage before finance drawdown (to be respectful of holders on that crap stock I withhold the ticker) so, my point is we have something far, far greater only, market sentiment sux! There! Hold onto your WAF shares if you can put up with this BS sector hate @ present because, it will have it's day in the sun soon....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.51
Change
0.045(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.546B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.51 $1.47 $18.09M 12.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49177 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 90717 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.