WAF 0.00% $1.46 west african resources limited

September is here, page-3

1. 10,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    You'd think a cashed up, project-strapped predator would throw a decent offer now rather than later, all things considered with WAF's resource & cash. However, I'm in 2 minds weather or not the present uncertainty surrounding markets & POG affords the present time as ideal for a predator takeover. All depends on the perceived mid-term direction of POG imho. Who's going to make a play to t/o this thing right now if market sentiment is POG dipping down soon to around US1050 odd for example? It's this current uncertainty keeping a lid on almost all Specs @ present from what I'm seeing & hearing. No love whatsoever other than Gold Bulls!

Fact is, POG is maintaining a defensive pattern as far as I see. Problem is market sees growth elsewhere! So, are predators playing the waiting game here until they are convinced POG will rise sooner than later? POG can consolidate for long periods of time. Predators may have their hands full with their own tenements also @ present.

Just my 2 cents worth as this current environment only helps the few that can buy more as long as volume is available. Same in all explorers whether closer to mining or not... BORING everywhere unless the likes of large producers such as NST. They, along with other top-tiers aren't worried @ all with POG action it would seem & their sp's have never been higher than they are right now! Either that or they are on the up & up since recent times... Sentiment NFI!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.500B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.45 $305.9K 209.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 16947 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.46 6245 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.44
  Change
0.000 ( 1.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.44 35344
Last updated 10.37am 27/05/2024 ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.