AVE 0.00% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

I think it would be helpful if PoS visited again as he will not...

1. 73 Posts.
    I think it would be helpful if PoS visited again as he will not only be able to assess the current situation but also make a comparison with his previous visit; particularly in respect to their responses to what I assume will be similar questions, framed in such a way as to determine perceived levels of progress over the last few months.

If someone could ask a question about their future plans regarding Vitamin D TPM, I would be most grateful.

I refer you to PoSs excellent post (5582624) on Vitamin D, which is well worth a read if you missed it first time round. In an effort to add to what he had to say I have posted a link to what I consider to be an interesting interview explaining how a disproportionate number of genes are regulated by Vitamin D.

Click on the link below and then scroll down to 0715 (Neurologist Professor George Ebers) it lasts just under five minutes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_8938000/8938591.stm

Will this area of scientific enquiry into the profound health effects of this vitamin, delving into the environmental AND genetic components of many of the diseases which plaque modern society, as it does, provide yet more pieces to fit into the emerging POH jigsaw? I certainly think so!

I agree that things must be going pretty well, allowing themselves to be questioned face to face by such razor sharp and savvy hot copperites speaks volumes as to their levels of confidence in what they are managing to achieve. Hats off to them.

Anyway, whoever finally gets to go Im sure youll have a very great time and look forward to sharing your thoughts on the current state of play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.