PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

September Quarter Comments, page-6

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Holders should be putting the POG in context. It is currently not that far off A$1600. Have a look at the ten year chart for POG in A$ terms and it shows that we are currently in an historically high gold price environment. It has rarely been higher than A$1600. It sat there for 12 months 2011/12 and for about 4 months at the end of 2012 and a brief spike at the start of this year. Forget about the price spiking due to political tensions. It will spike when the US$ dives and then the A$ goes up and we end up chasing tails.
    If Aussie producers can't make good money at these levels then they should shut up shop. Even if the A$ POG were to spike in a big way and attract more interest in the gold sector, its the established producers that will be the beneficiaries.
    ABU will be re-rated when they come out with some strong revenue figures, but investors will want to see consistency of performance over time before it's SP will be pushed up much. I think us long suffering holders will have to bide our time and hope that the company makes steady and sustained progress. I don't see an overnight sensation from here. It took NST a long time showing good management and consistency of performance to earn a low PE. Fingers crossed ABU can make that steady climb. Good luck and patience to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.689K 1.465M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 27148362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21575053 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.