NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

september quarterly, page-7

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I have to say that this quarterly was a nice read.

The only thing lacking is that there is no estimate on the OPEX. The reduction in CAPEX is much better than I thought. I honestly was thinking that the CAPEX has blown out by a mile (like many Australian mining projects) and the company started the tactic of "optimisation" to drag on time. I am wrong and happy to be wrong.

The other concern I have is regarding the "N" farm since reading the last quarterly there was mention that NKP does not have the prospecting rights anymore. There seems to be no update so I am assuming a con-court style battle in the background.

"E" farm is being contested in an appeal court, I assume this farm is not apart of the JV talks so short term does not matter but longer term this is money.

Does anyone know who did the BFS optimisation for NKP? If its a reputable firm then the numbers have credibility but its its like a 'Okap Mining Services' then there will be more debate.

On a trading side I expect to see some early dumping, clearly there were insiders that bought on this information...and the Pete uses "forum" excuses, but I do expect the share price to recover towards the end of the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.