FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Hope it's positive could do with some good news lol. As for KR...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Hope it's positive could do with some good news lol.

As for KR not attending he is pretty old and a flash mob at the AGM wouldn't be advise able I imagine if they haven't got finance signed sealed delivered he'll be away from the AGM on Doctors orders again.

I have a bit more respect for KR, the Geos and even the original tenement holders if they have all part of the secured creditors without a doubt the Geos have a mortgage over the main mining lease so I imagine they haven't been paid all they are due conn is on $30k a year atm be interesting to see if the MD is loaning back his wage.

Still disappointed that they didn't seek a common known financier from the start and went through people known to the aged care pastor but at least even he has stepped up to the plate to get FAS over the line, it's either third times a charm or three strikes your out.

Should know shortly, the only thing that fills me with some confidence is gina rinehardt got all her 30 lenders sorted in Singapore and I heard on a finance segment tonight how unenthusiastic European lenders are to lend at home they want in to the south east Asia growth story

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.