CL8 0.00% 1.3¢ carly holdings limited

Have to agree. With such a great business and potential you...

1. 8,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Have to agree. With such a great business and potential you wonder why we aren't at 6 or 7 cents. Dig a bit deeper and it becomes clearer. I have plenty of these but will hold off adding until the fund situation is sorted out. The market hates uncertainty in this area. From the last qrtly staff costs were $617,000 and other working capital was $505,000 with total outgoings being $1,177,000 for the qrt. That's a hell of a lot for a $8m market cap company. Gordon did a report on the 26/08/15 with the quote.
    " Collaborate is expected to reach profitability and achieve a cash flow positive position in FY2017. The company may seek additional funding for expansion purposes in about 6 months."
    The next day they raised $500,000.
    With that sort of cash burn if it continues they will need a hell of a lot more money going forward. Yes they have increasing revenues but it's not going to outweigh the outgoings to become cash flow positive for a while. I hope they get their structure in order asap as rattling the can for $5000K every few months won't go down well and the sp will just continually lag. You have to wonder if they wouldn't be better off now doing a large cr of a couple of million dollars to get them to cash flow positive and put this to bed for mr market. I have noticed that the sp has been supported to an extent. Friday for example a few hundred shares traded at 0.024 to give the impression of a good day. Obviously we would want the next cr to be higher than the last. All IMO of course and thoughts welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.488M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 141509 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 356733 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.