September was warmest on record, says NASA, page-40

1. 15,480 Posts.
    Why is it sus. The heat below the surface is normal according to argo. Perhaps only slightly above normal in the tropical pacific.
    Only this month month NASA said (so yes i use NASA data) that the West pacific and another recognised body for which i cannot recall stated the central pacific has warmed due to its own natural reasons. I.E they and NASA clearly stated that CO2 was playing no part in it.
    The Concernist (cough cough) then come up with the excuse that the West coast of America has always been influenced by regional weather. "We have known that that forever", "it is obvious". You guys totally fobbed of the NASA article as a regional issue . i then asked if the models for the Eastern Pacific been adjusted to reflect these latest finding's by NASA. No one answered that. And i bet the models have not been adjusted. And obviously they have not as we can see that they have used the regional data above to make that ridiculous claim,

Now you sit there and have the gaul along with the cohorts who know full well who they are to accept the data being used it in a dishonest way.

For future reference it has been stated by NASA and NOAA that the AMO PDO IOD (what have i missed) are not influenced by Co2. So to further confuse the issue for which i have already made the point up above.
    You are happy to use the data from the PDO to claim that September was the warmest ever after the IPCC just increased southern ocean temps by avg of 100%. You doubled it.
    Hey presto we can now say we have the warmest September ever just by doubling heat content and using pacific data that is solely influenced by regional issues to force a.....
    wait for it...
    wait for it...

A false premise. Or is that a logical fallacy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.