september week 3, page-10

1. 3,395 Posts.
    With the openers rule you have it right, and as Lindfield points out its the master at work that makes it seem easier than it actually is however the big liquid stocks with decent ranges are the best and just get used to a couple and you'll find it works more often than not.

I think a key to it is knowing the stock you are trading quite well and how they react, there are a few on this thread who know what times stocks usually move, how, when, why, and by how far.... (some even draw pitchforks :)) so a lot of it is experience I think... they are very gracious in sharing their knowledge and the rest is up to us.

I have used it regularly with index and/or stocks and the more you do the more you get used to the traps and tricks of the individual movements.

The benefit being it is low risk even if it goes against you, risk is very small which allows one to gain the experience required. I'm guessing from memory but I think it's arund 65% or similar? Know your support and res levels and the daily direction which all contribute as well.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.