NOX 0.00% 7.2¢ noxopharm limited

Septic sceptic

1. RBx
    643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Predictably, vrs37 has inferred that Noxopharm and their associates are incompetent.  I beg to differ.

On 8 March 2021 Noxopharm announced that patient blood for cohorts 1-4 was being analysed for 60 pro-inflammatory (cytokines, chemokines) factors in what the Company believed would be one of the most comprehensive analyses of its kind in COVID-19 disease.  In every one of the first 18 patients treated with Veyonda in NOXCOVID, biomarkers associated with worsening COVID-19 either stopped rising, or fell.

These results mirror the predictions of the Hudson Institute, based on their laboratory experiments, which formed the basis of a patent application lodged on 16 April 2020.  An upgraded application, lodged on 30 march 2021, will be able to use real-world clinical data to prove novelty and an inventive step.

The blood samples would have come from the sub-optimal 400mg (3), 600mg (3), 800mg (6) and 1200mg (6) cohorts.   The 1800mg (6) dose escalation cohort has successfully completed treatment, as this dose level was announced on 8 March 2021 as the dose expansion cohort following a “positive review of hospitalised Covid-19 patients”.

Noxopharm will not get clinical data for any NOXCOVID patients until the trial formally ends, so it is not possible at this stage to provide contextual information that vrs37 demands.  Meanwhile, the CRO and hospital staff are happy to continue treatment, but what would they know?

I would appreciate the views of vrs37 if they showed more common sense.
    Last edited by RBx: 23/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.