septics laughed as they drowned iraqi boy, page-5

1. 4,217 Posts.
    Unless you can prove it was official military procedure to drown detainees costic, all you have is a manslaughter/murder charge against a couple of rogue soldiers.

In the make believe leftie utopia u live in, i know that murders dont exist because theyre all government sanctioned.

We had a US soldier killing women in melbourne during WW11, now normally the weenie left wqould be bashing down the gates demanding the end to capital punishment, although being a yank , i doubt it.

Leonski was Court Marshalled by an American military court in a hall in Russell Street, Melbourne. He was sentenced to death by hanging. General Douglas MacArthur confirmed the sentence on 4 November 1942. Leonski was hung at Pentridge Prison on 9 November 1942.

Unfortunately these things happen.

However, im sure youll get your chance to be consistent when some jihad nutter finally blows himself up in downtown Sydney.

Perhaps if we applied your selective morality , we can get Bob "Hug my Big Stump" Brown locked away in a cell adjacent to Martin Bryant, after all hes also a tasmanian, likes to plug people (well actually guys) and is a candidate for a straight jacket.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.