AMX 0.00% 39.0¢ aerometrex limited

sequencing of events, page-8

1. 11,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    timcoxon

In 2011 the goldie analysts at my brokers were warning me that AMX and GRY were over priced for where they had gotten. I talked to them more in relation to other goldies I was interested.

I had little interest in this company back then, but now I have. I can see some useful upside under the right circumstances. In fact I was in AMX in its previous run up a couple of months ago, and I now hold some GRY again, however I know I could be wrong about both of them.

However, my post was more about understanding fundamentals - just look were PRU is now as an example of what can happen to even well funded produers - its share price has halved from its high. Things have changed in the west African goldie sphere - costs blow outs, civil unrest, issues with getting lab results in a reasonable timeframe, new taxes, goldies on the nose here and in TSX, preference for dividend paying shares. The fall in the POG is only one factor - there are others which I have not mentioned. It is up to you to educate yourself.

If you are happy with buying at $1.50 and holding on as it fell to 28 cents that is up to you. Investing is a learning process. At least you have given yourself a better chance of making some money by buying recently.

Good luck.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5185 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.