SER 9.09% 2.0¢ strategic energy resources limited

Cheers, I call it how I see it - not how I want to see it and...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Cheers, I call it how I see it - not how I want to see it and always look for factual information to back up whatever I post.

I don't want to be misleading people that's for sure, it's not how I roll

I'm a big believer in SER for many reasons. It's full of spices but missing the key ingredient and that's a solid hit with the drill. If they hit something this thing is going to go bananas, they have solid ground and backed by a major which adds to my degree of confidence.

This is the turnaround year anyway - multiple infancy stage projects that will be drilled over the coming years.

Chart wise, market structure has turned bullish and it nailed a 0.786 retrace at 1.5c so it's sitting in the perfect retrace zone for a potential Wave 2 of 5 or Wave B in an ABC correction in the "Golden pocket". Just no buy signals as yet to suggest it's going to move up in the near term other than trading breaks of trend lines etc but there's no fundamental backing matching the timelines that I can see to support a continual move up to create a new high without news. It's coming close to meeting a trend line next week which may see it check out the 2's again (Possibly an announcement to say the drills are ready to back it up) but I doubt it will hold up and met with sellers due to the amount of people in the red buying too high that might want to pull out. I think it will float around high 1's to low/mid 2's until news comes to justify a stronger move up and a new high.

In saying this the listing of Ionic Industries on the TSX may come out of nowhere as it's overdue, this may change things as rumours have said this may be worth $8M but still remains to be seen and I'm not banking on it. Potentially the sale of other projects or word from Fortescue and Evolution on other projects could also add value. Perhaps this could push it to a $20-25M MC and could create a new high? Especially if Ionic goes ballistic when it lists. Solid results in future could push it in to the 100's of millions or more but it's still only speculation.

I strongly believe some good money can be made from this but it needs time and results. I place this around October/November for results to allow enough time to drill and get the lab results.

Weekly Chart:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6288/6288679-392ca6ec72edc4b1f0a878bd5e314e72.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.