SER 5.56% 1.9¢ strategic energy resources limited

Cheers Tin, forgive my laziness,what monies would be raised by...

1. 27,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Cheers Tin, forgive my laziness,what monies would be raised by the exercising of the options?
    On a different yet related note,I see ksn are on the up,I am still of the view that based on Cultana and Myall Creek alone,my reference is rnu ,SER should have a value for these two assets of .2 cents,without any other potential interests that SER Has.
    Are the "incentive options" for holding SER,for the undersell of SER's potential,I wonder ?
    As MM will at least in part be divorcing himself from SER once the de-merger is complete,I will be critiquing his "delivery", while I admire circumspection,I see no sense in hiding oneself under a bushel either.
    Its a fine line, so far he hasn't managed it well IMHO," this stock should be many multiples of what it is now ",just doesn't quite cut it for mine.
    I'm very happy to have secured the amount of shares I have in Ionic,I see much upside in the trinity of products that will be at the forefront of Ionic's push for recognition in the disruptive technology space.

Super Sand.

Membranes.

Super Capacitors.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $12.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $25.70K 1.350M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 394557 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1012333 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.