SER 0.00% 1.5¢ strategic energy resources limited

SER grossly undervalued

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    For the past 12 months I have been following international graphene and graphite listed companies on my Yahoo watch lists. One company, Sunvault Energy ( SVLT) on the USA OTC market has made some very interesting announcements recently. The company is developing a graphene battery and has a prototype currently being tested. There are 107 million shares on issue and the current price today is $US0.85 giving the company a market cap of US$92.5 million. The company announced on June 1 2015 the following http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/marketwire/1198487.htm which sums up where they are at with their supercaps development.

Ionic is grossly undervalued in comparison IMO. It has a technology for super sands which very soon will be able to generate sales, it has a membrane technology which is a follow on from the super sands and has huge applictions in the mining and manufacturing sectors and it has the IP for the super caps. The paper which Dr Majumber presented to the prestigious Royal Society will be presented to the public soon I believe and there are papers due soon to be published in relation to the research being done at Monash on the super caps which should get world wide attention.

There are 348.6 million issued shares on issue for Strategic Energy Resources which at AU$0.072 capitalizes the company at only $25 million versus Sunvault at $US $ 92.5 million and they are currently working on 1 application, batteries, whereas Ionic has at least 3 advanced products which could in the near future be commercialized.

The spin-off is only days away so get in now before this company gets priced properly for the correct value it deserves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $14.54K 945.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 4809121 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1783277 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.