QGL 2.61% 56.0¢ quantum graphite limited

SER to call EGM

1. zog
    2,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 897
    It would seem that SER now have the shareholders register and are about to solicit all holders to call an EGM to replace two debtor (largely Chimaera Capital) nominated directors with more shareholder friendly directors who may avoid the massive dilution which would disenfranchise the old holders of VXL  (including SER) resulting in us all getting little (or nothing) for our existing shares.  The note on investogain says:

"Under listing rule 17.6, any entity (if not already suspended) that had not paid its annual listing fees by close of business on Monday 21 August 2017 will have its securities suspended from official quotation before the commencement of trading on Tuesday 22 August 2017. The company has failed to pay to ASX Limited the annual listing fees in respect of the year ending 30 June 2018 and consequently will have its securities suspended from quotation immediately."

Description of the transaction is at ASX notice

The existing directors (each with a link to their CV) and CFO are:

Jarek Kopias  (CFO) note that Jarak is also CFO of Lincoln Minerals (about 30km from Uley) which is also a potential graphite mine which is far less advanced than Uley - I visited this site last year and nothing is to be seen of any real development (it's just old workings).   Lincoln were one of the (failed) bidders for Uley.  Also find details of Jarek at Linkedin CV for Jarek Kopias

Sal Catalano - Sal is a Chimaera Capital nominee (appointed 18/11/2016)

Bruno Ruggiero - he is with Lycopodium but also note that one of his contacts on Linkedin is Ian Patterson Directos of Chimaera Capital and ex director of VXL  (appointed 18/11/2016)

Steven Chadwick - also a non executive director of Lycopodium (appointed 18/11/2016)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $203.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 59.0¢ 56.0¢ $54.79K 95.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24359 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 6525 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.