Serbia and Kosovo back in focus.

1. 5,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Caused by moves by Kosovo to ban Serbian number plates, and other moves, that make it more difficult to travel across the Kosovo border . Why now? Before the November mid terms. Handy timing. Russia is a very strong ally of Serbia, but I think Putin will put this on the back burner till next year, That is when Russia will have their new Satan 2 ICBM deterrent in place and the action in the Donbas will be over.. At that point maybe NATO may have to end their illegal occupation of the Serbian region of Kosovo. An occupation they illegally established with an illegal 87 day intensive bombing campaign killing thousands of Christian Serbs. I thought at the time, that this would start another arms race, and it did. Here is the result. Remember Russia wanted to join EU back then. Yeltsin did not have the military to stop NATO.
    I know it is a stretch to go from a little conflict in Serbia to all out nuclear war, but if it involves conflict with the NATO force stationed there, all bets are off.
    Maybe no one remembers, but Russia was drawn into WW1 to support its long time ally Serbia. Catherine the Great defeated the Ottoman Empire in support of their longtime ally Serbia.
    All just IMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.