Novak is not stupid and he hasn't taken the easy road out - the...

1. 8,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    Novak is not stupid and he hasn't taken the easy road out - the jab is simple you say - and another one and another one and ... - starting to sound like another one bites the dust and another one and another one. The consequence of taking the jab for those badly affected by it or die as a result of it - that is not so simple - taking an experimental preemptive drug is simply not on for some and thousands have already found out the result of rolling up. Those who stand up against the majority faced and continue to face a lot of backlash - but just because the majority are happy to be providing on going data and millions of dollars to a select few, there are some smart enough to know the meaning of experimental. Now there are RAT tests - great name.

Novak had a visa and was allowed to enter - Novak's only fault was that he made a mistake by coming to Australia. Some in the tennis world are very happy - they escape having to play with a formidable opponent - an opponent that may have added another trophy to his already impressive collection. This year's winner will have a sigh of relief at the conclusion of the tournament.

And by the way, Novak got on a plane in Australia to return to his country - how on earth was he allowed to do so - after all, he is not vaccinated. Rules are rules - of course, just some are meant to be broken as there are invariably always exemptions. I wonder whether he was wearing a mask and whether he had to do a RAT test on both arrival and on departure.

I'm not sure labelling anyone as an antivaxer or antipharma or antimasker or anti anything, but one thing I'm sure of is that in general, I'm happy to be labelled anti against stupidity. Best wishes to all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.