PRX 25.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Bevter,"IF the Chinese are really buying 85% of the worlds...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Bevter,
    "IF the Chinese are really buying 85% of the worlds annual gold production I want IN!"

Well they are, and that's not all that the "cashed up" Chinese are buying up big! They are also buying into our mining companies, buying up our farms and buying up our quality suburban houses, (see the Current Affair news item item below).

My mum knows this only too well, as she lives in a modest house, in one of Adelaide's most prestigious suburbs called St Georges. The percentage of $1m+ homes owned by Chinese investors in this suburb has become staggering.

The main consequence noticed now, of this foreign investment boom, the biggest in the nation's history, is that housing prices are skyrocketing, and many Aussies, young couples and 1st home buyers can't afford to buy them.

But will there come a time in the future when there will be regret for "selling off the farm" to foreigners? What will be the consequences for our minerals, our farm produce, and the ability for Aussies to buy a house of their own?

And the Chinese are also buying up big in America. Buying into American mining companies, American farms, American factories and American quality housing.

Of course ABU holders want the Chinese to buy as much Gold as possible and drive the POG higher. But are there unforeseen consequences for the future, due their increasing desire to buy into our mining companies and have access to our mineral wealth? Are there future consequences for them having access to the food produced on the farms that they now own on Australian soil?

What does the future hold?

A Current Affair:
    February 03, 2014: It's the billion dollar buy up. Thousands of overseas investors are flying in and buying up Aussie suburbs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $152 70.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 40447330 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16123694 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.