PRX 25.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

ABU has been a profitable trading stock for some traders over...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    ABU has been a profitable trading stock for some traders over the last 12 months or so. Price rises of 10%, 20% or more have been quite common, and then a fall back to a lower level. These margins suit some traders very nicely.

Is it better to hold out for the long term and do 1 big trade of 200% profit or to do 10 trades at 20% profit?

Some of the regular posters on this forum have stated that they themselves have traded ABU stock for a profit, from time to time, and so have I.

There will always be those who try to manipulate the price of a stock lower or higher, and then those who try to manipulate the POG higher and lower.

That is why I am 100% sure that ABU will do a consolidation in the future to reduce this trading manipulation, and very importantly, because many big investors avoid the "penny" stocks like the plague!

I believe that ABU will do a 10:1 consolidation, and some stockbrokers have a similar belief, but this view is "in house", not for public knowledge.

A 10:1 consolidation when ABU is priced around 7c to 10c, will bring the shares back to about 330m on the books, at a sp of 70c to $1. This will make the company hugely more interesting to the large investors, institutions and large broker houses, especially when it is producing Gold bars at an excellent profit level!

ETrade is totally free for their lowest info level, but this does allow the user to be able to view both the CXA trades and the ASX trades.

Those who want to see the full picture of trading on the stock market may consider setting up an account with ETrade. It is totally free, there does not need to be any money in the account, and both the CXA trades and the ASX trades, and the buyers and seller totals for both, can be seen in a simple, but clear table.

Latest ETrade Market Depth Table for today.

Go ABU!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $152 70.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 40448641 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15873694 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.