FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

serial pests

1. 240 Posts.
    I am aware this is a public forum and every one is entitled to there own opinion.
    however i find it is often the approach and timing of some posters that bring the so called cavalry out on any thread!

If you post on a stock that you hold or are looking at getting into then your motive is clear to all you have skin in the game or are looking at entering although still carrying out your own DD. if you choose not to invest in the stock after dyor and you post your assesment that is generally accepted and we all move on.(this would genuine )

it is the serial pests who pop up from time to time posting(generally @ an opportune time when a stock has retraced) with apparently no real interest in the stock whatsoever that leave me asking why would you bother?

are they S#*t stirrers filling in time in there exciting life?
    are they ex school debating champs trying to relive there youth?
    Or are they genuinely a good samaritan worried about everyone being crushed by the elephant in the room so they continue to pop up when they feel they need to save someone?

what is the point to continually pop up and post on a stock with the same intentions?
    what do you get out of it?

we all make our own decisions after all its our hard earned not yours.

if you have no genuine interest in a stock you should quietly move along.

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.