ZNO 3.85% 2.5¢ zoono group limited

Serial ZNO basher Stock Swami being sued in Federal court by Tolga Kumova, page-3

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    @Happ
    Posting my reply to you here..seems like the right thread where we can argue about pointless stuff (tks @Tarvold ).....without clogging up the Chart thread.

Since your post is elsewhere, I have copied in your paras in Bold...so does make my post longer..apologies..

There is no need to attack an open letter without basis and purely on dogma that we should save everyone from everything. Open letter was published 11 days ago. It's Belgian. Population of Belgium is 11.5mln, number of doctors 35k, which at 398 open signatories makes it over 1% of total doctors. Australia has 70k doctors and I am sure if there was an open letter signed by 1,000 doctors here, you would think longer before dismissing it.
    Why not? Is it sacrosanct or something? What was the point of your post then? To not have anyone comment on it and just accept it blindly..on an open forum?

Also its an open letter...that's the point of it..to share a group's opinion widely and invite discussion, support or criticism. Well, my opinion is critical of it!

The number of people who sign such letters and share poorly informed comparisons about balancing Economics VS Lives doesn't make me think = 'hey, that's interesting, lets just stop the lockdowns and let the virus affect whoever and whatever. After all, if someone lives or dies is due to fate/God's work/Mother Earth's plan/Economically better'. It actually makes me depressed to be one of the supposedly 'most intelligent' species on this planet and we can't even agree that everyone has a choice to live (whether they make that choice themselves or not)...

Only people who are living could sign such the letter. All the folks who died so far (and more to come) + millions more who fell ill from it & many who will have years of recovery still... won't be signing such the letter, right? and many thousands of these affected are/were doctors, medical professional, ordinary people...heaps more than the numbers who signed it. Frankly if 100% of AU doctors also signed it...it still is heaps less than the globally affected.....so if majority people's opinion counts, Covid19 is still leading on the (dead) life scoreboard massively!

As for the comment on saving lives. Yes, however you only need to look at Japan where over 100yo people are kept in hospital in almost vegetable state in the name of saving every life. Life is not just about being not physically dead. And the letter points it out. We do not police what people eat to eliminate heart disease, or ban cigarettes to eliminate lung cancer, or advocate lock down indoors to stop melanoma.
    This is again the typical nonsensical arguments that have popped up since lockdowns/isolation/masks/social distancing needs have been mandated.

Cigarette smoking, what people eat, lung cancer, melanoma..believe it or not have 1 thing in common...know what it is? they aren't as infectious as Covid19, DOH!....that's the point you + the open letter folks conveniently leave out....if all of these myriad things also put us in hospital as fast + in numbers that Covid19 does..well, you know what, globally, people would be signing letters asking govts to mandate what you eat, drink, wear, speak, go all the time....because otherwise you would have billions in hospital all the time, year round....and all that 'money' saved would be spent on hospital beds, again!

Another typical argument like above..."car accidents kill many more thousands but we don't ban cars do we".... well, we have road rules, license testing, fines, court visitations for law breakers, car safety features, pedastrian crossing, lights, advertising etc...see all the billions being spent annually on 'road safety' to save all those lives that could be just left to road fate + economics?

Why don't we remove all the stoplights across Australia & just let the 'law of the road' dictate who lives or dies/is injured? Its much better economically....all that extra money we could spend on....oh, what's that? a govnt's job is to safeguard the life of its citizens...not just let them die on the roads willly nillly even if they say stupid stuff like 'remove the lights, save money'? Darn it....we could have saved trillions here for our country's future..

Don't mix random comparisons...people living like vegetables in Japan on life support (really? how many millions is this compared to Covid19?).

And you + the open letter folks are presumably advising the families of these 'vegetable' Japanese oldies - 'hey, its economics, don't waste your money and just pull the plug to save money + time? ' Hopefully, you never get to such a stage....b/c if you do end up in a hospital bed on a ventilator, I am 100% sure you will be hoping you have someone like me standing by refusing to pull your plug (without your permission) because your life does matter to me....even if you are a total stranger...

Regarding volumes in Zoono, you as well as anyone else need to check your integrity. If you state that your sentiment is a buy, then make sure you buy, otherwise you mislead others.
    Nonsensical argument again. So my sentiment is Buy...because I believe ZNO is cheap for its biz size and growth-still-to-come potential + I am a LT investor and do own part of this company.... Do I need to buy shares every time I post/reply + post a screenshot of that to prove my 'sentiment' to anyone? LMAO..that's like asking me to prove I have an unique belly button on an open forum....repeatedly...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $8.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1.402K 56.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43914 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 9375 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.