ZNO 3.70% 2.8¢ zoono group limited

I would like your opinion on TB then.TB kills on average 1.6m...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I would like your opinion on TB then.

TB kills on average 1.6m people per year. It is now classed the most infectious disease on the planet, worst than HIV. ~25% of cases recorded are antibiotic resistance which is basically a death sentence

TB is spread from coughing where fine droplet particles enter then lungs on new victims.

Our closest neighbor, Indonesia is rank in the top 10 countries with TB.

Seeing the death and destruction caused from TB, the rate at which it is becoming resistant to antibiotics, should we force those countries into lock down until we have this under control.

I am cautious about spreading fear among the population that COVID is going to kill everybody when this is not exactly true.

I am all for protecting the population however when we first modelled COVID, we estimated that 1% of the population was going to die. ~70million. This was the push for the lock downs. We know now this is incorrect.

What we know:
    - COVID discriminates against the elderly
    - It effects people with heart / blood / autoimmune diseases
    -People below 45 y/o will generally survive
    - Where I live in Asia we have had a fantastic result in managing deaths by protecting elderly and other high risk people, wearing masks, social distancing, tracing via an app on the phone and following the rules
    - Early treatment with HCQ, antibiotics, zinc have work extremely well, yet it has been banned in Australia, why is still not clear when the mounting body of evidence suggests otherwise
    - COVID is not going to disappear anytime, there are now 22 mutations of the virus with 2 main mutations in Europe that have caused the majority of the infections
    - Spanish mutation has just landed in Hong Kong and Malaysia (How this effects the local population we dont know)
    - Europe and the USA is about enter winter again and which will see a 2nd season of COVID
    - Deaths in Sweden now average between 0 to 5 per day (Well below what was modelled), immunity has started even without a vaccine.
    -COVID is here for the long term and even with vaccine it will continue to flare up.

Moving Forward
    - We need processes in placed to protect the elderly and the high risk people
    - There is a way for humans to live with the disease, processes/procedures need to be followed but complete lock down is not an answer, the cost is just to much
    - Young people survive the disease and dont need to be locked up. There is less chance of them dieing from the disease than driving to work in there car. (Believe there is 1.4 to 1.6m people who die on the roads each year)

Would love you hear your thoughts. Please watch the youtube about. The doctor in the Sweden is very informative and provides a lot of hope regarding COVID.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $5.984M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $30.54K 1.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 405946 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 111111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.84 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ 502693
Last updated 15.37pm 02/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.