CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

series of waves..., page-2

1. 3,715 Posts.
    lol

No wasn't me however I remember the thread it was asked for in!

Great sequence

I think I can just make you out standing tall against the tumult raised against you - a starling parallel to the CVI thread!

For me it looks like I may have peaked a little early, doubling my holding of CVI with prices of 27, 26.5 and a large chunk at 21.5 on late Friday. With the further Dow problems, it looks as if there will be further buying opportunities on Monday - just about out of available funds...

I expect (guess) to see a reversal from such a heavy fall on the Dow on Monday - or at least a dead cat bounce that should see some level of positive trading in Australia - it seems that Oz finds its own reasons to fall when the Dow is up and follows the Dow when it goes down.

As has been mentioned (by you and others) before, why we are so jittery to the US experience is crazy. A large proportion of our market is digging stuff up and sending it to Asia. Even if the US stop buying beads and trinkets, the growing requirements for infrastructure in particularly China and India will require a great deal of raw materials - particularly ones like copper (does anyone happen to know of a company that may be strong in copper?). Additionally the standard of living is going up leaps and bounds - if a half a billion households get electricity and some ready cash for the first time, they are each going to want to buy a washing machine, a TV, stove and possibly a motorcycle or car - all of which require a massive amount of raw materials - again regardless of what the US is doing.

Sorry - drifted off track a little there ;-)

Love the photos ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.