NTI 0.00% 9.1¢ neurotech international limited

Continued:.3)This is where I think you have been wearing the...

1. ink
    1,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    Continued:
    .3)This is where I think you have been wearing the Mente headband too long - in vitro found 3 new human pathways that CBD and THC don't touch - Arginase1 pathway, B-tubulin pathway and INOS pathway. NTI strains regulate and suppress inflammation by acting on the Arginase 1 protein and therefore regulating the Arginase1 pathway. Genuinely unique in terms of potentially treating neuro disorders through ant inflammatory and neuro protection, if clinical trials can replicate what happened in vitro - zero Disallowed in existence - the only oil will be the spectrum Dolce Oil which can be developed as both a pharmaceutical and nutraceutical product- inflammation is the cause of 90% of all human conditions - you get a totally natural , non THC full spectrum product that is anti inflammatory and neuroprotective - I believe NTI will get taken out straight after clinical trials (assuming results are in line with in vitro) - big pharma can find NTI with their 7 year drug development horizons - all at the same time NTI can move rapidly into the nutraceutical space with few regulatory hurdles (as well as having strains that can PBR'd from an IP point of view). This is the point lost on many- NTI isn't the normal drug delivery company given the nature of the drug and the specific strains - all natural and less than 0.3% THC - which allows for IMMEDIATE access into the market place. What is unique is the Disallowed salesman normally just get moving into the space with no proven efficacy or results - NTI already have some clearly stage 1/11 clinical trial about to start that will make a massive difference - as will dozens of other trials they will do but at the same time, while they can be happily selling / joint venturing into the nutraceutical space (full spectrum plant extract) - can't do Aus just yet ( That should change by 2H when all cannabinoids can be over the counter as long as no THC) - but can do Europe, US , Thailand etc- think everyday anti inflammatory / cognitive boost - new age Berocca - no need for long and expensive processes in parallel with nutra - truly unique opportunity IMO.
    4)You are correct - BL- is irrelevant to this investment - look at the strains, look at the minor cannabinoid composition and show me the equivalent - there isn't - CBD /THC isolate plays are gone in my opinion (old news) - full spectrum is where the smart money is headed and that is NTI.

I believe the market will eventually see this and re rate NTI into the hundreds of millions.
    Merchant , I believe see this and that is why they have committed $3.56 in assured funding. They have been masters at identifying early stage biotech stocks, that have returned them many many multiplies (BD1 just one)
    I also take comfort that Professor Michael Fahey has agreed to co ordinate our trials
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 6584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.