KNM 0.00% 0.2¢ kneomedia limited

Keeping tabs me too ? You are probably right your average is a...

1. 7,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 959
    Keeping tabs me too ? You are probably right your average is a bit off though . A couple of my group are at an average of 10 cents yes , mine since Jan at 7.1 cents . ( high 13.5 and low .06 ) .
    This stock is a long term hold , most of the complainers here are sitting on shares expecting the share price to keep heading in a northerly direction , of which I truly believed with the momentum we had , we were heading toward 25 cents . A shame really we dropped back so far but happy to pick up at those low prices . I have said b4 KNM will be a generating cash cow and am extremely confident of the management and endeavors to get this baby going . Not often you see the CEO only earning $150 K a year , so the only way for him to make money is to create a Company with future prospects and the share price will take care of itself . There is no debt and management have plenty of skin in the game . The product is undoubtedly needed in the system and the white papers when eventually printed will verify this . To answer your question my earlier shares that were purchased between 1.5 and 2.5 cents were the punt as they did not even have a sale at all at that stage , but as far as I am concerned the company has derisked quite considerably employing the right people in the right places and now heading to other countries to establish business and sales . Just a matter of time for them to announce funding that keep telling us about in their announcements .
    From the quarterly :
    Sales receipts up from $8,000 to $94,000 with further pending
    Strong balance sheet with $3 million cash and no debt
    New funding channels in the US being pursued with good progress being made
    Aggressive expansion underway in all regions
    What is there not to like !
    Rome was not built in a day , but eventually did !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.