CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

serious accumulation, page-79

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: asx200 Kgtom, mainstream media and public are aware of ERA and PDN as being Uranium companies but DOUBT many would consider CMR as a U-co yet.

Fact remains all things considered, unlike the other two which are prob fully priced atm based their particular circumstances, CMR is still grossly undervalued on the NPVs cited (8-16 bucks) by company itself on BASE METALS ALONE ........ and hence still remains a FREE CALL OPTION ON URANIUM anyway I can calculate it.

Who has called CMR a Uranium company thus far? Maybe the article u refer to is the first, and if he has CMR in his top 3 U-cos next to ERA and PDN, then finally I can begin to feel some satisfaction that we have some local intellect in Oz !!!

But u know how biased I remain on this touchy subject.

Nevertheless, WONDERFUL news for the faithful aboard the Ark cos it means we STILL have the inevitable U-rerating to look forward to ahead praise Zeus !!!

Cant wait for the Mt Fitch Uranium application process to begin ......... thats BOUND to hit front page across the national and global newsmedia ....... cos that should indeed cement the kinda U-trio talk u refer to.

Anyway before CR complains he aint made 10c on todays news, just remember it takes more than a daytrade to build Rome ........ and that ASX 200 news today is a RIPPER for all the Rome-builders watching.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.