CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

serious accumulation, page-96

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: asx200 Just another interesting thought on the PDN peer comparison .... another way to look at the Jungle King cos so far Alf reckons we are a free call option on Uranium. Well maybe. Then again we might be correctly valued for Uranium based JORC resource cited thus far.

Consider

PDM 4.5 bill market cap for 101.4 cited total resource figure (current, future and likley in Qld around 2015) thus far ...... ie AUD 44 / lb "resource" (non JORC)

CMR, lets see, around 650 mill for Mt Fitch ML appetiser within the broader Mount entree open in 3 directions and depth at 14.5 mill lbs (JORC) ........ ie AUD 44 / lb resource (JORC) ........ wow, coincidence !

So who says we aint correctly pricerd as a Uranium stock when compared to our "peers" haha. 'Course we are. We are just really a FREE CALL OPTION ON THE BASE METALS ......... OXIDES AND SULPHIDES haha !!!

And that aint bad considering we are capex free-carried and about to start producing cashflows from the base metal entree ....... Browns Oxides.

U really gotta check the numbers again for this based CURRENT metal prices , NOT long term ....... cos cashflows from oxides are starting THIS YEAR. I mean anyone noticed NICKEL price lately at 17 bucks? ........ Project price we use is 5 !!! Cant really see that going back to 5 anytime next 3 years as the shortages become even more accute.

Im happy for CMR to be seen as a pure cf to PDN based resource base .......... cos our resource base is likely to start quantum leaping ahead as we shift the appetiser into the background once approvals process begins to make it Oz's next major Uraniumproducer and the development focus shifts to what we purists are really waiting for from the Jungle ......... Athabascan Gold !!!

In fact I reckon a Rum Jungle Uranium Mines UnLimited on its own would be worth the current market cap based gaining the approvals to mine the Mount for a 2008 start -up. And as it reached the corporate aims of 5 mill lb pa / 100 mil lbs reserves probably around time PDN itself reached those production goals, then a 4.5 bill market cap for "RUM" wouldnt be unwarranted IMO.

"Course, thats assuming Uranium price doesnt do anything "silly" like continue escalation thru to JD's or Sprott's or Casey's "unmentionable" prices by 2015

And "Course I further reckon our current market cap is prob fair for Oxides alone on current metal prices given we are likely to expand resources beyond current 10 mill tonnes .......... thats another story.

And the SULPHIDES probably being 5-10 bigger than the oxides? Reckon we can begin to view whats likely ahead here by comparing with OXR's market cap evolution from their oxides start thru to sulphides pending and own 4 buillion buck market cap (?). Except I think our sulphides are gonna be globally more significant at maturity, by thats my opinion.

It really aint complicated if u start viewing CMR as three companies in one but currently only "market-valued" as one of the three based their respective development statuses (whats plural for status? ....... statae? Its all Greek to me anyway)

And re ASX 200 inclusion from Jan 25 ........ have u carefully asked yourselves what this really means ? Well for one we get rated each day in the Sun Herald's top ten movers each way for the ordinary folk looking ....... plenty of good advertising coming up amongst the mainstream u would think.

But MOST importantly and especially given all the recent transferring of stock into different hands and likelihood there aint much loose scrip remaining which already hasnt been "dealt" ...... the NEW and LARGER instos which will now necessarily have to include CMR in their long term investment portfolios will JUST HAVE TO PAY UP, cos at last egm, we heard there aint likley gonna be any new stock issued for a while, cos there aint NO NEED for doing so (unless we wanna start swimming with the great whites as one of them).

So thrill-seeking bros, if u wanna walk on the wild leveraged short side with the Jungle King from next Thursday onward, suggest it might be safer to risk swimming in the Jungle King's moat instead.

Seems to me that since critical mass was achieved thru the Great Wall of China back at the second marker buoy, we are now in some kinda perferct pitch perpetual motion mode til we reach maturity within next 5 years likley. And if indeed thats gonna be the stiff wind behind our cosmic sails, last thing u wanna do is try pissing against it haha.

Lets get this entree outa the way soon and into the "done" file with the oxides and bring on the smorgasboard !

Personal thoughts on which I base my personal and long term investmant strategies for my personal benefit ........ just happy to share the thoughts with my fellow Olympian warriors, Zeus be praised ! ....... aka "IMBOOC"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.