MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Saw this comment on Bakken & MPO on another site today:"i have...

1. 151 Posts.
    Saw this comment on Bakken & MPO on another site today:

"i have been following this board and MOLOPO for a while now and have a few thoughts to share
    on the Manitoba web site molopo has been doing a fair number of wells and they are coming up as COOP "capable of oil production" What should be good news for the company but i sure dont see it in their stock price. Someone asked about the Natural gas expansion and i just don't see that as any advantage in north america right now there is a lot of good companies stock that can be bought at a bargain who are producing! We are sitting on a HUGE glute of gas. I see companies like Molopo only drilling gas wells as a minimum or farming out that to keep their land base active so they don't loose it.
    It looks to me the BAKKEN program is to drill, produce, identify reserves and then sell the thing for a profit. Non of what would make me 5cents on my stock price.
    To end with i'm happy with not buying in to molopo but will continue to follow it to see if they spin out their thier canadian intrests"

Always good to get different views plus does contain investing info re Bakken & gas glut.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.