ASC 6.67% 1.6¢ adultshop.com limited

re: serious comments?..tic toc i believe most of us share a...

1. 7,334 Posts.
    re: serious comments?..tic toc i believe most of us share a common trait--if we have taken a loss on a stock(the bigger the more extreme} then there seems to be a natural tendency to not want the stock to move past our loss point-where we sold .we feel worse if it keeps going to our prevoius buy price and beyond!!Surely we have all have all experienced this.
    my point---though natural-try not let previous loss experience cloud a buy opportunity at a much lower price if the figures and chart are compelling enough.though i made good money trading asc when it last rose-my last experience of it was a small loss.this resistance i had to overcome to buy the open on friday.one great trader said once that the trading battle(his words)was much more within ourselves than with the market-i.e.-staying dispassionate enough from fear and greed to see the reality b4 us--AND THEN--act on it.if u are still here - i just find the psychology of trading fascinating in its own right.but you all probably know all this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.