AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

serious comparison for agm holders to ponder, page-16

1. 3,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1816
    Unfortunately, most people have failed to recognise the changes in the market in the past two months and base their opinions on how things were travelling last May. Investing isn't like a moral or religious stance, you are allowed to change your position based on the information you have to hand! I even reckon if Ghosta was still allowed to post, he would be telling you to get out!

Long term, AGM would fare well IF it could avoid a takeover. But the current fact is, it hasn't and ZFX has AGM in it's sights.

I understand ZFX not wanting to pay any more. eg. you buy a house on current valuation, not what you think you could get for it in 5 years time, otherwise, where is the upside for yourself? ZFX will also have the resources to develop the tenements at a higher rate, using facilities they have to hand.

If ZFX walked, they could probably buy on market for less than their offer, so where is the incentive for them to raise their bid?

Also, given the current market climate they could decide to walk, and come back when conditions are more favourable, for similar reasons as I think its a bad time to buy property. I reckon we could be in for some more pain yet from overseas economic conditions.

I don't hold ZFX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.