AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

Andrewe,Your comments and those of the fellow Zinifex holders...

1. 74 Posts.
    Andrewe,

Your comments and those of the fellow Zinifex holders assume that everyone in the Allegiance camp is in for a quick buck.

The impression I gain from the insistance of AGM holders not to sell is that they hold for the long term, are not traders, can see plenty of upside in the Allegiance tenements and mining strategy, and to put it simply do not wish Zinifex to intrude on this company/shareholder scenario.

Why don't Zinifex do something better with their $800 mil, either leave it in the bank and accumulate interest at 7.5%, buy Northparkes from RIO, put in a bid for PNA or find some minnow explorer with good nickel prospects.

Allegiance have put in 10years of work into this mine with the prospects of realising a return from those efforts. If the company and shareholders are prepared to wait for those benefits and add value to the share price over a long term, then not many AGM shareholders are interested in the piddly $1.00/share on offer from Zinifex. Where's the reward for those 10 years of mine development? It won't be realised until the mine is well and truly in production,and by then AGM's share price may be $1.50.

I'd be happy for Zinifex to pull the bid, the share price may correct, in which case I will purchase more with the proceeds of my recent sale on market for $1.06.

Have a good day.

P.S. I'll be expecting your last word.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.