CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

Serious Concerns, page-19

1. 330 Posts.
    Dear oilman123, I reference a portion of your scribblings as following "He is still not wanted back by the board or the shareholders"

Please do not talk for others, as a shareholder I would rather have someone who has taken the time out to pick up the phone and answer some basic questions.

Please do not talk for others, as a shareholder I would rather have JH reinstated back onto board, this will now not be likely but brought in as a highly reputable consultant to assist in stopping the share price rot would be top of my priority
    Please do not talk for others, as a shareholder you have grossly misrepresented myself by stating the following erroneous statement. "not wanted back by the board or the shareholders"

Don’t get me wrong, we have the industry best, but industry best and a rejuvenated board have failed to stop the rotting share price. Others need IMHO to take a cold eyes review as to why, event when pumping oil in a $100 plus environment, this share price lingered into the festering rot. I could support this statement with yet another chart, but is this really required.

Next week is the commencement of my gap analysis of what was said and achievements made, I look forwards to raising some real hard and fast questioning. All I ever wanted was a simple answer to a simple question from central themselves, yet emails are not answered or phone calls returned. So, by way of public communications it is, what a shame.
    Please do not talk for others, as a shareholder I would rather -------------, thankyou
    Last edited by 2bobworth: 24/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.