TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Serious Debate Anyone, page-39

1. PD1
    2,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi Tyle,

Agreed, I'd like to see a build up to figures like 100Kt and see possible increases in output as substitution markets potentially become more apparent and Tech growth along with Energy storage pressures supply. A 20Kt start to offtakes would be perfect in my view. I have no doubt that through quality and consistency of product and sound economics to strategic partners, continued growth would become evident. imo its all about a solid base to build on.

Going from memory I believe a kind of 'modular plant' could be expanded or added to for an increased output. Obviously this could reduce initial capex costs should a cheaper plant of 50-100Kt output be an initial outlay for Triton. I would assume an educated estimate of around 20% additional minegate costs per tonne of Graphite concentrate, at around 100Kt output as an alternative to around 200Kt.

I think the funding deal is a great line of finance which is essential to pay out the Grafex option.
    Any normal capital raise would have resulted in a Discount using the usual suspects of whom some like to flip shall we say.
    This new option can be cancelled at any time with no get out costs and allows "other" lines/sources of capital required in the future.

Regards

Pauldola.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $505 45.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 815937 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1519650 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.