TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Serious discussion thread, page-175

1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1019
    God, so glad I only bought $5k parcel @2.6. This has been possibly the worst trade I have ever been in.

Literally the next day, the sp dropped to 2.1. After that, it has been all downhill. Since this is a serious discussion thread, lets look at this company seriously.

- All 'price sensitive' anns really just unofficial agreements, nothing solid.
    - 27 potential deals, none of them looking promising
    - Stuffed up the bigger overseas contracts
    - Waiting desperately for an African company to give them money upfront - ????
    - 18m market cap with less income than a pensioner
    - incompetent management who cannot communicate with sh clearly/in a timely manner
    - incompetent management who cannot fill out forms correctly or follow ASX procedure correctly
    - overpaid management who could not possibly justify their salaries based on company performance
    - overpaid non-achiever too much of a coward to face sh at the AGM after all of the above issues
    - arrogantly demand 1.3c for capital raise considering the above
    - throw millions of options away willy-nilly, diluting the holdings of sh every couple of months it seems
    - unsustainable cash burn

As i'm only holding around 200k shares, i'm willing to hold on and see what happens, don't really care it if goes bust at this point. But if I was still a big holder, i'd have to seriously consider making that godawful decision on selling now or later. Laughed when I got my letter for share placement - are management on planet Earth right now?

Honestly feeling horrible for lt holders who have lost big money. Crossing my fingers and watching this s***show with distaste. No respect for sh at all. Seriously if I ever see these directors involved in another stock i'll be avoiding it like the plague. Bunch of clowns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.