AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Tabithaa wrote...Chile? What's going in Chile? (Not being...

1. 2,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Tabithaa wrote...Chile? What's going in Chile? (Not being cheeky, genuinely concerned).
    Tabithaa see below emails to/from AGS may help fill in some blanks for you.

Also check AGS website.

http://www.allianceresources.com.au/IRM/content/investor_top20shareholders.html

Look under projects.

On 07/02/2012, at 10:28 PM, wllmtrish wrote:
    Hi John,

Why in Gods name would we travel half way around the world to Chile of all places in search of Copper-Gold?

Alliance has secured option agreements over copper-gold properties at Cabeza de Vaca in Northern Chile.
    This defies belief!
    Why on earth would we go to such an inhospitable, unforgiving, moutainous, earth quake prone area.
    I just hope Management can justify this decision and that the decision stands up to scrutiny.

We divested Maldon to conserve our money >$30M, to concentrate on B4M.
    Just recently we were informed that the Money was released from term deposit and now Chile.
    B4M was our major assett and supposed company maker.
    Are the Board of Directors alluding to the fact that B4M is no longer our future?

Other Questions John if I may be so bold.

Why would AGS get into a money sink on a project in its' infancy,on the other side of the world where development and production could be many years away?
    How much money is involved in this Chile option venture?
    When is the expiry date of these options?
    What is the strike price?
    Will this distract the Boards focus on B4M?
    What is the infrastucture of the area; water, electricity, roads, distance to ports and cities?
    Who were the Alliance personnel involved in the field visit for due diligence?
    What cost was attributed to this field visit?

John,
    Is the Board of Directors acting in the best interests of share-holders?

John a little history relating to why I am so skeptical ........
    Once upon a time (also in Chile)... there was this Australian company, Admiralty resources (ADY) with brine evaporation ponds (to produce lithium for batteries and more) and generate great wealth for us shareholders.
    Then the boss sold it all and cheated all of us holders.
    I was one of the shareholders who lost many, many thousands of dollars.

I look forward to your early response to my questions.

Kind regards
    Wllmtrish shareholders
    To: wllmtrish
    Sent: Wednesday, 8 February 2012 5:31 PM
    Subject: Re: Copper Gold in Chile

Hi W
    Four Mile is our flagship and core business.
    The Chile project is in line with our previously stated business development objectives to acquire another project with real potential for mineralisation and a resultant positive news flow.
    We would prefer not to disclose the strike price of the options over the properties because we would like to acquire other properties in the immediate area and disclosure of such information is prejudicial to our efforts.
    The exploration budget at Chile is deliberately minimal in the first 12 months, being mindful of cash reserves.

John Griffin
    Investor Relations
    Suite 3
    51-55 City Road
    Southbank VICTORIA 3006

T: + 61 3 9697 9090
    M: + 61 419 90 11 59
    F: + 61 3 9697 9091
    [email protected]
    www.allianceresources.com.au

John,

Am I at liberty to post this reply on the HC forum. As I have made mention in the past, as a group of investors the HC forum family would total to be the second biggest holder of AGS shares. A past survey has revealed a holding as a group in excess of 10M shares.
    I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards
    Wllmtrish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.