CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

For those attacking me for reporting this, allow me to make the...

1. 1,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    For those attacking me for reporting this, allow me to make the following points:

1. I was asked why I hadn't already sold. I discovered this and posted around 10:00pm so selling was not an option. I did the next day.

2. I was bagged for saying they used a Gmail account. From their site:

Please contact our sole representative for all information concerning available financial instruments and leasing process

DYNAMIC FINCORP INT. INC.
    Sole Lender Authorized Representative
    e-mail: [email protected]

3. Do some research on these people and what do you find? Nothing... no clients, no testimonials, no history...nothing.

4. Someone said it's ok because you send paper documents to them and not via email. Great, that makes a difference.

Guys, instead of slinging mud, I beg you to at least go and look at the 'application form' This is for 10 million of someone else's money to be used as collateral. Look at the form and the process and tell me hand on heart honest truth that you see nothing suspect whatsoever.

Someone posted that they had along talk with Glen and he wants to get it finalised this quarter. Fantastic... but what happened to thirty days? Original announcement said within thirty days, now he hopes to get it done this quarter... maybe.

All of you always say DYOR but when someone does and turns over a rock they shouldn't have, you get all defensive and say "oh no no no... stop saying that... I spoke to Glen and he said it's all OK"

Guys, do YOUR own research. Tears I say... tears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.